Write For Us – Accepting Production Guest Posts
We welcome bloggers – mostly automotive bloggers or those who have experience writing automotive and transport news – as well as experts, to write guest posts for us at Lakeville Motor. We believe in giving you the platform to contribute your talents and expertise.
We appreciate your interest in writing for us. As such, we accept guest posts relating to automotive news, transport news, vehicle safety, production, and any other topic along these lines.
We’re encouraging you to please review our editorial guidelines before providing us with topic pitches.
Why Write For Us?
Lakeville Motor is dedicated to providing high quality content within the automotive and transport niche. When you write with us, you can reach more readers and widen the scope of your audience.
How to Write For Us
Please take note of the following steps if you want to write for us:
Submit Post Ideas
The first step to submitting a guest post idea is to send over some ideas on what you plan to write about.
Wait for Topic Approval
Post submissions need to pass through our quality checks to ensure they are up to our standards. Our editors will verify if your submission is original and has not been plagiarized. We will inform you if it has been accepted via email.
Rules and Guidelines for Publishing
- Write original content with the appropriate headings and subheadings.
- Make sure that the content is relevant and unique.
- Double check if it is free of any grammatical or spelling errors, typos, and the like.
- Do not put promotional links.
- Note that the word count should be 1000 words minimum.
- Include a link to only one authority site.